(2021 event cancelled) March 12 & 13, 2022
Unfortunately due to the covid-19 pandemic we have cancelled our 2021 event, but we can’t wait to see you all in March of 2022! Be safe and well, and for more info on other great events in The Islands of Marathon visit www.FloridaKeysMarathon.com
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the 2nd largest FL Keys event with over 20,000 attendees & growing every year.
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the premier event for great/fresh seafood and entertainment in the Florida Keys. Bring the whole family for two days and enjoy great cuisine, entertainment, and fun!
- Fresh local seafood including lobster tails, stone crab, fish, shrimp, etc.
- Cheap beverages to quench your thirst from all that fresh seafood (cold beer, wines, & bubbly)
- Live music entertainment throughout the 2-day event
- Games, activities for children (and adults), rock-climbing wall, and more…
- Over 200 vendors selling jewelry, clothing, art, crafts, and other great souvenirs, boat show & more…
- Raffle giveaways and other great prizes and games
- Please no pets (unless a registered service dog) or coolers permitted within park grounds
- Want free admission and a free t-shirt? Volunteer to work a booth!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1- 800-262-7284.