March 9-10, 2024
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the 2nd largest FL Keys event with over 20,000 attendees & growing every year. This year we are honored to announce Tom Thumb Food Stores as our 2023 Original Marathon Seafood Festival Title Sponsor! Thank you Tom Thumb and all of our amazing sponsors!
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the premier event for great/fresh seafood and entertainment in the Florida Keys. Bring the whole family for two days and enjoy great cuisine, entertainment, and fun!
- Fresh local seafood including lobster tails, stone crab, fish, shrimp, etc.
- Cheap beverages to quench your thirst from all that fresh seafood (cold beer, wines, & bubbly)
- Live music entertainment throughout the 2-day event
- Games, activities for children (and adults), rock-climbing wall, and more…
- Over 200 vendors selling jewelry, clothing, art, crafts, and other great souvenirs, boat show & more…
- Raffle giveaways and other great prizes and games
- Please no pets (unless a registered service dog) or coolers permitted within park grounds
- Admission: $5.00/person/day (kids 12 and under with an adult are free)
- on Sunday military and law enforcement personnel are free (active, veteran, retired)
- Want free admission and a free t-shirt? Volunteer to work a booth!
For more information, email email@example.com or Call 1- 800-262-7284.