March 10 & 11, 2018
Exciting news: We have booked the following headliners that will play on Saturday, March 10, 2018 as part of a Hurricane Irma Relief Concert during the Marathon Seafood Festival (playing times TBD):
- Tito Puente Jr: Billboard Music Award Winner and Latin legend Tito Puente Jr. will be here with his entire band to get everyone moving, yes we got your Mambo right here!
- The Blind Boys of Alabama: currently nominated and past multiple Grammy Winning band, The Blind Boys will be onsite to get you moving and feelin the love!
- Denny Laine: Rock n Roll legend and guitarist who was original member of The Moody Blues and Paul McCartney & Wings. Denny will be onsite to play with his band to remind us what rock n roll is all about!
**Stay tuned for links for pre-ticket sales for our Saturday, March 10, 2018 Irma Relief Concert. Of course Sunday, March 11th will be our usual $5 entry with other great bands including Nashville recording artist Amber Leigh and more.
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the 2nd largest FL Keys event with over 20,000 attendees & growing every year.
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the premier event for great/fresh seafood and entertainment in the Florida Keys. Bring the whole family for two days and enjoy great cuisine, entertainment, and fun!
- Fresh local seafood including lobster tails, stone crab, fish, shrimp, etc.
- Cheap beverages to quench your thirst from all that fresh seafood (cold beer, wines, & bubbly)
- Live music entertainment throughout the 2-day event
- Games, activities for children (and adults), rock-climbing wall, and more…
- Over 200 vendors selling jewelry, clothing, art, crafts, and other great souvenirs, boat show & more…
- Raffle give-aways and other great prizes and games
- Please no pets (unless a registered service dog) or coolers permitted within park grounds
- Want free admission and a free t-shirt? Volunteer to work a booth!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1- 800-262-7284.