March 9 & 10, 2019
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the 2nd largest FL Keys event with over 20,000 attendees & growing every year.
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the premier event for great/fresh seafood and entertainment in the Florida Keys. Bring the whole family for two days and enjoy great cuisine, entertainment, and fun!
- Fresh local seafood including lobster tails, stone crab, fish, shrimp, etc.
- Cheap beverages to quench your thirst from all that fresh seafood (cold beer, wines, & bubbly)
- Live music entertainment throughout the 2-day event
- Games, activities for children (and adults), rock-climbing wall, and more…
- Over 200 vendors selling jewelry, clothing, art, crafts, and other great souvenirs, boat show & more…
- Raffle give-aways and other great prizes and games
- Please no pets (unless a registered service dog) or coolers permitted within park grounds
- Want free admission and a free t-shirt? Volunteer to work a booth!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1- 800-262-7284.