March 8 & 9, 2014
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the 2nd largest FL Keys event with over 21,000 attendees in 2013 & growing every year.
The festival is the premier event for great seafood and entertainment in the Florida Keys. Bring the whole family for two days exciting food, entertainment, and fun!
- Fresh local seafood including lobster tails, stone crab, fish, shrimp, etc.
- Cheap beverages to quench your thirst from all that fresh seafood
- Live music entertainment throughout 2-day event
- Games for children, rock-climbing wall
- Keys Artist Village & Art Show
- Over 200 vendors selling jewelry, clothing, arts & crafts, and other great souvenirs
- Raffle give-aways and other great prizes and games
- Please no pets permitted within park grounds
- Want free admission and a free t-shirt? Volunteer to work a booth!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1- 800-262-7284.